Ojeiwa, who worked in a construction company in Malaga, Spain, confessed to have invested N1.8 million in the drug business.

The Murtala Mohammed International Airport Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested two men over alleged ingesting of 146 wraps of cocaine.
A statement from the command Sunday said it arrested Joseph Iseimi and Frank Ojeiwa, both 35, for allegedly ingesting 80 and 66 wraps of the substance respectively.
The statement signed by the command’s spokesman, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, said the suspects were arrested on January 19 during screening of passengers.
“Unlike most drug traffickers that indulge in the illicit act for a fee, both suspects were found to have bought the drugs themselves for sale in Europe,” the statement said.
“Iseimi is based in Madrid, Spain. He revealed how he invested N2.5 million into the illicit drug business,” the statement said.
“I was pushed into the business by friends. I gathered all my money – about 18,000 Euros – for the deal.
“I want to be selling cars, but my money is not enough, that is why I decided to raise money from drugs.”
The statement said Ojeiwa, who worked in a construction company in Malaga, Spain, confessed to have invested N1.8 million in the drug business.
“I do not know what pushed me. I need to come back to Nigeria to settle, so I decided to raise some money from the trade,” the statement quoted Ojeiwa.
It added that both suspects were still under observation to complete excretion of the cocaine before being charged to court.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...